I take Equate Complete Multivitamins everyday and was wondering if you can give them to your dogs as well, or maybe grind them up and add them to their water. I just don’t know if there are supplements in these multivitamins dogs can’t have. Does anyone know?
And please, don’t answer with a guess.
- Do You Give Your Breast Fed Baby Multivitamin Supplements With Iron?
- At Navy Boot Camp Do They Give Us Multivitamins Or Any Supplement Pills?
- Is It Possible To Get Your Daily Amount Of Fruits And Veggies From Supplements Like Multivitamin?
- Can Anyone Recommend A Good Multivitamin/mineral Supplement For My Dog?
- Can Anyone Give Me The Name Of A Good Multivitamin That Is Not A Horsepill?
August 04 2009 10:31 am | Multivitamin supplements